Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
potatocake

[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:57 pm

General Information:
Name: Grant
Age & Gender: 25 Male
Location/Timezone: UK
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)? yes.
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi, I'm a very quiet person however I do enjoy playing video games, and going out drinking, playing pool and watching late night movies.

Character Information
Character Name: Sazukio
Class: Rogue
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Sazukio
Total time /played on this character: 18 days, 3 hours
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: 10 days roughly.
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: I've 2 T9. couple of 245 pieces. Still working on various parts at the moment. I have skinning and Leatherworking for the emboss. Will work on it so I can get Icc recipes.

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: I do have very welled gear characters. Tank, Caster, and Healer but sadly they're on the server known as Darkspear. Been playing Bladefist because my friends play on it alot now.

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class: My role is to mainly do a massive outburst damage on single targets. Including the ability to crowd control mobs such as sap and interupts to lessen attacks such as school elemental attacks as shadowbolt and so fourth. Trade of tricks will help Tank control his foes, and increase his damamge for a temporary few seconds. Also using vanish to reapply if needed to.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant): On Alts; Cleared Gruul, Karazhan AZ, Naxx, OS, recently done MC and BWL

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you: Was in the guild known as army of apocalyses. It was disbanded if I recalled so been guildless ever since.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): Uh..if I knew what that meant I would but afraid not, sorry.

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing: Haven't been a Raid for a while with this character.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: 120-250 ms. FP is usually around 40-60

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?: Human because ..I just like the appeal of being what am. And for being a horde...I don't know, horde suck! To be honest I think I'd be a warrior Orc.

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?: Was looking for a social raiding Guild. Two people have redirected me to this site on the same day. So I'd figured it must be a very active and social guild that might give me the chance to make more new friends and comrades in the game.

Tell us why we should give you a trial: I'm far superior then anyone? Lawl, kidding. I believe that everyone should be given a chance, so why not.

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?: Yes I would be available for those days, and in my view. Early times mean you're eager and you're mentally prepared for the upcoming challenge ahead.

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?: I will steel my nerve, bite my tongue and say. What the hey, I go on modern warfare for while. Kidding, I don't mind really, I'm not the type who nerd rages for not being picked for the team. I would usually stay online and find something else to do like do pvp.

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?: 4 hours per day, except tuesday. Usually out all day.

Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?: Uh..personally No.

If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?: Yes

Link (or tell us about) something that you found entertaining and/or interesting (don't worry if its slightly off-colour): http://icanhascheezburger.com/ for when the chips are down, it great to make yourself laugh each day.

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: Modern warfare, borderland, oblivion and sonic the hedgehog!

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?: I have a Vent of my own. Welcome to join me any time!

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator / iPhone attached to your account? Are you willing to purchase one?: Nope, because it just more money for blizzard. plus I play on a seperate PC and I always scan my addon's and site I go to.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: yes, even though you have question me you have miss the vital question, am Raid or loot obbessed. The answer is indeed, No.

Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?: I've read it all, and I agree.
Back to top Go down
Rainfall

Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank you for your app

very nicely done there, shows you took time. The officers will no talk about you and we will get back to you soon Smile

all the best with your app
Back to top Go down
Caek

Caek

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Hey there, ty for applying to Risen Heroes (;

I just have a few questions about your current gear and rep status.

You seem to have a jumbled collection of gems spread around your gear, ranging from agi/AP/ArP/AP*Stam, as Combat, at the current moment, the main stat to stack, following Hit>Expertise is ArP. As it scales with alot of the current iLevel gear.
- Do you know roughly what your single target dps is, on around a 5 minute basis?
I could probably bet you it could increase by 20-30% with ArP stacked (once base stats have been filled ofc)

Second thing I have to ask - It seems the majority of your gear is unenchanted? Is this due to lack of care? or lack of gold. Because I know sometimes I delay enchanting my gear for about 2 days if im being lazy, but if your applying for a I guild, I feel all of your gear should be enchanted/gemmed to the max (:

Another thing is that, you don't seem to be exalted with Sons of Hodir? Im afraid this is a must, I suggest as soon as possible you farm that up, as for about 50g you can buy tons of the marks for rep.

Finally - your spec, I don't know about you, but when I played combat, I never really included Eviscerate in my rotation at all; apart from trash groups where it takes too long to wack up a 4/5 CP Rup. So, my personal suggestion, is that you shift a few talent points that youve placed in the assasination tree. So you completely ditch "Improved Eviscerate" and place, 2 of the 3 points, into "Blood Splatter" and then the remaining one, into Vile Poisons, along with 1 more point from your current 3/5 "improved poisons".

But overall, your app is good, seem to be a nice guy, and looking forward to hearing back from you!

Caek ;D
Back to top Go down
gimli

gimli

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Hey grant

Nice application, your head seems to be in the right place about raiding Smile

As rain pointed out, Your application is now up for evaluation, this may take some time.

We will get back to you ASAP

Good luck
Back to top Go down
potatocake

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Caek wrote:
Hey there, ty for applying to Risen Heroes (;

I just have a few questions about your current gear and rep status.

You seem to have a jumbled collection of gems spread around your gear, ranging from agi/AP/ArP/AP*Stam, as Combat, at the current moment, the main stat to stack, following Hit>Expertise is ArP. As it scales with alot of the current iLevel gear.
- Do you know roughly what your single target dps is, on around a 5 minute basis?
I could probably bet you it could increase by 20-30% with ArP stacked (once base stats have been filled ofc)

Second thing I have to ask - It seems the majority of your gear is unenchanted? Is this due to lack of care? or lack of gold. Because I know sometimes I delay enchanting my gear for about 2 days if im being lazy, but if your applying for a I guild, I feel all of your gear should be enchanted/gemmed to the max (:

Another thing is that, you don't seem to be exalted with Sons of Hodir? Im afraid this is a must, I suggest as soon as possible you farm that up, as for about 50g you can buy tons of the marks for rep.

Finally - your spec, I don't know about you, but when I played combat, I never really included Eviscerate in my rotation at all; apart from trash groups where it takes too long to wack up a 4/5 CP Rup. So, my personal suggestion, is that you shift a few talent points that youve placed in the assasination tree. So you completely ditch "Improved Eviscerate" and place, 2 of the 3 points, into "Blood Splatter" and then the remaining one, into Vile Poisons, along with 1 more point from your current 3/5 "improved poisons".

But overall, your app is good, seem to be a nice guy, and looking forward to hearing back from you!

Caek ;D
1st answer: Currently right now I muddling around with my rogue gear with the Gemming, trying to cap it in the right places but it seems I might have to rethink about the whole thing, and get it sorted out as another objective. Also my base dps without cool downs is roughly 3.5k. I can tell that is low so I may be doing something wrong.

2nd Answer: I'v recently just come back to playing Wow after a month, so lack of gold does take it time to build up again, and plus I have a habit about I should get the proper gear I need before I full enchant the whole lot. Not usually one to slack off but I eventually get it done, and hodir, I get that done as soon as I get the gold and just buy out the auction house of the stuff lol but you are right. Work on a character to Raid pays off, and shows that you're eager to make sure the job is done properly.

3rd answer: I've always been Bi curious of different spec for a rogue. See which one can benifit for a raid or party, but if you have some pointers on what I shoudl change and possible a fixture of Rotation. That would be very grateful
Back to top Go down
gimli

gimli

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

Grant, I'm pleased to tell you we would like to have you on board for a Trial.

Please poke one of us when you are online

Congratz cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue   [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1