Go down 
AuthorMessage
lashaman

PostSubject: [Accepted] resto shammy   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm

General Information:
Name: Alice
Age & Gender: 17 female
Location/Timezone: The netherlands
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)? Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: I love to play video games and all off that stuff, got myself a hunter lvl 80 named esjee

Character Information
Character Name: Lashaman
Class: Shaman
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Lashaman
Total time /played on this character: 9 days, 5 hours
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: im not 80 yet.
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: i only have resto gear

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: I'll only play on my lvl 80 if there is a ICC raid going on dont have any alts I use

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class: My role in a Raid/Instance is to keep everyone ( or only the tank as a tank healer ) alive i need to know which buffs i need to use.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant): On 80 : icc/toc10/25 naxx10/25 Os10/25 Eoe10/25 ony10/25 none off vanilla/TBC

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you: I dont have a current guild because i wanted to lvl fast

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): ?

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing: dont have any screen shots on this computer

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: 288 ms. FP is usually around 40-60

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?: my 80 is a Belf horde but i think im going to make it a Ally, I love Draenei because its the only ally with shammy class and i wanted to make an Ally shammy:D.

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?: i was looking for a raid and someone was contecting me and gave me this site to apply

Tell us why we should give you a trial: I believe that everyone should be given a chance, so why not.

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?: Yes I would be available for those days, and i dont mind when the raid times are

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?: I wont mind it, i'll look for something to do like doing a BG or a HC orsomething

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?: 4 hours per day,

Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?: Uh..personally No.

If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?: Yes

Link (or tell us about) something that you found entertaining and/or interesting (don't worry if its slightly off-colour): i love tthose cats with the funny pictures so when im down or something i ll at them and if thats not working im putting on some music

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: Call of Duty, kingdom hearts and FF

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?: i have a headset and all that stuff but i dont like talking, because some guys dont understand what a girl is Razz

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator / iPhone attached to your account? Are you willing to purchase one?: nope i dont have that

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: -

Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?: I've read it all, and I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klenz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] resto shammy   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Looks like a good app!

cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombo.com
Adatar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] resto shammy   Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey, thanks for applying.

The officers will discuss your application and give you an answer as soon as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adatar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] resto shammy   Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Sorry for the wait, but your application has been accepted. Smile

The shamans in our guild will help you with any advice you need about specs/gear etc once you get to 80, so you'll be able to join us raiding ICC.

You can /w me or another officer for an invite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] resto shammy   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] resto shammy
Page 1 of 1