Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chouchy

chouchy

[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER   [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 am

General Information:
Name: Dan
Age & Gender:27 male
Location/Timezone:Hull, UK GMT
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)? Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: I live with my girlfriend and our 3 children, in my spare time i enjoy fishing, but rest of my time i am either at work or on WoW.

Character Information
Character Name:Chouchy
Class:hunter
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Chouchy
Total time /played on this character: just over 89 days
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: about a week
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess:
i have full furious set with relentless back
Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: i have lvl 80 death knight only at hc level really

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class: I am ranged dps - so basically nuke anything i need to throwing in a few traps where necessary. if i ever have to do anything new where specific tactics i always make sure i look them up well before the start of any raid.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant): i am currently a member of WE KILL FOR PIE they seem to have stopped raiding so i am struggling for end game. i have cleared toc 10/25 done marrowgar on 10 man, done most of ulduar a bit of naxx, ony 10/25

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you:i am leaving for the simple reason i want to progress and they are not raiding.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: always have 60fps i have good gaming rig i built myself last year. upgrading grfx soon tho, currently running 2x 8800GT Sli, latency usually 165ms

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?: FOR THE ALLIANCE - i just hate horde and love night elf's

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?: By what i have seen / heard it seems to be a very organised guild with plenty of raids happening so therefore gaining more progress through the game.

Tell us why we should give you a trial: as no matter what i do i always give 110%, always up for raiding, and am available 6.5 days out of 7.

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?: the more the better

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?: its just 1 of them things, be a bit gutted but no biggie.

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?:have a few alts on the go and i also try to do plenty of achievements, hoping to start a propper arena team this season

Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?:
not yet, as far as i no.
If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?:
as long as you are raiding i will be there

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: Was playing CoD a couple of years ago, then WoW took over my life 'Very Happy'

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?:yes

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:thank you for reading this application

Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?: yes
Back to top Go down
Ebóny

Ebóny

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER   [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:58 am

Just met this guy a few moments ago. I think he will fit in perfectly and he is clearly qualified!
Back to top Go down
Missnoble
Admin
Missnoble

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER   [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:52 am

Nice well done application.
I have added you to pending. And the officers and I will get back to you asap Smile

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://risenheroes.danskforum.net
Missnoble
Admin
Missnoble

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER   [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Accepted.

/w any of my officers or myself for an invite.

-Missnoble
Back to top Go down
https://risenheroes.danskforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER   [Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]CHOUCHY - HUNTER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the Risen Heroes :: Public :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: