Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Electronica

[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica   [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:55 pm

General Information:
Name: Jamie Rowe
Age & Gender: Male, 19
Location/Timezone: England / Gmt + 1 hour
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)? Yeah
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, Studying Philosophy, Human Bio and Further Maths at College at the moment. But spending to much of my time sitting around bored haha. Working at a Vw garage which is a pile of fun .. and have been for over a year now. Just spending most of my time at home with mates and that's about it !

Character Information
Character Name: Electronica
Class: Warlock
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Electronica
Total time /played on this character: 38 days 5 hours and 23 minutes Wink
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: 2 days (No life)
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: Well im Destro all the way.. but i do have a Affli gear set. I just prefer Destro mechanics

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: Urmm, A 80 Tanking Dk, shes fairly well geared and just starting her in icc now. A 80 Hunter which is lost on me.. and a few 80 horde alts which don't get played much

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class: Well, I like to keep a consistant Dps and Survive fights.. I spend most of my time checking if the rest of the raid is safe (my dps rotation isn't hard lol ) and have Shadowfury on Cd incase of Healer Mob aggro Etc.. Spamming CoE on Primary targets and Working with other casters ( mostly locks ) and thier buffs. I pick up on fights quickly and can easily adjust to the situation

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant): Well this character's only a few months old and i recently transfered from Burning legion .. So i haven't got my self into any good guilds yet haha, been in PvP ones mostly. Ive cleared Icc 10 up to sindragosa however and Totc all clared fully. Icc 25 has always been pugs .. so no furthur than Festergut.

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you: It was a pvp guild ( Deja Vu) and it was just shit .. lol

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc):

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing: Don't see why you would want this haha :S My Ui is just the normal with keybindings, Healbot just to check how the raids doin and Deadlybm Etc..

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: Acer Quad core with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 260, 8 mb of ram. its Fine for wow Wink. Stays around 80 fps and 50 ish Latency

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?: Me and my mates all started Alli .. so im not changing to horde any time soon lol. but if i did.. would have to be a Undead male.. because they look evil as F**K! haha

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?: Well ive seen guildies around and you all seem social and well geared etc. Also Wildríver recommended it to me Wink

Tell us why we should give you a trial: Im not a bitch or slacker .. plently of free time to play, i know what im doing with my class and i would love to do an organised raid.. instead of people leaving halfway and such lol ..

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?: Like i said, ive got to much free time so of course.

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?: No problems at all

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?: Very active in PvP yes, but that's why i want a guild to raid with.. PvP just get annoying after a while haha

Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?: Wildríver Wink

If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?: I would love to yeah

Link (or tell us about) something that you found entertaining and/or interesting (don't worry if its slightly off-colour): Huh ? lol

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: Ive only ever played wow really. not much of a gamer .. but wow's a whole lot different Wink

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?: Yeah ill chat away for hours Smile

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator / iPhone attached to your account? Are you willing to purchase one?: Yeah im using my iphone

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: Nah not really. just looking forward to a reply Wink

Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?: Yep.
Back to top Go down
Missnoble
Admin
Missnoble

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica   [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Thanks for applying to Risen Heroes.

Your application will now be sat on pending while we give the officers a chance to vote your application and we'll return to you with an answer asap Smile

-Miss
Back to top Go down
https://risenheroes.danskforum.net
gimli

gimli

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica   [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 am

Hey Elec

Welcome to our boards and thank you for your well written application Smile

I just have a few things to ask, you have quite allot of pvp gear on yourself is this for pvp use or will you be using it in raids until you are able to upgrade?

You only have one profession, i would suggest taking enchanting to go with your tailoring, so you can disenchant the things you make and level up quickly, then you'd be able to enchant your rings with a considerable dps boost.

It might also help if you do your Sons of Hodir quests and get up your rep so your able to enchant your shoulders giving you another dps boost (i know how damm annoying this is to do, or you could simply buy out the reputation with badges)

Good luck in joining us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Electronica

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica   [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:32 am

Hi, and thanks both of you Wink.

Well the armoury has caught me with alot of pvp gear on there.. haha. The only parts i use whilst raiding are my Gloves (soon to be replaced) and Neck. Simply because im over hit cap and ive yet to find a better replacement.

My professions are a mess yeah. Im scrapping tailoring, going with Jewelcrafting and Mining.. just need to get myself round to doing it Wink.

Sons of hodir rep will be done with Badges mate. ill get on that soon Smile

Elec
Back to top Go down
Rainfall

Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica   [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 am

Ugh do we have to have a nub cake like this in the guild????? hahaah pew pew Elec hope you get in, love you whore.

xxx
Back to top Go down
gimli

gimli

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica   [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey Elec

I'm glad to say that we would like to offer you a trial with us.
Please poke me or any other officer online and it will be done Smile

Welcome to the guild, i hope you enjoy your stay with us cheers

Quote :
Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing: Don't see why you would want this haha :S

You can tell allot about ones play style though there user interface, if they have the right add ons, dbm, omen, watcher etc the list can go on and on. The point is being able to see ones UI can determine how well they would get on in there pacific raiding and dpsing areas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica   [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
Page 1 of 1