Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spacepope

Spacepope

[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock   [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 pm

General Information:
Name:Scott McMillan
Age & Gender: 16 male
Location/Timezone: Scotland UTC
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)? Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: Friendly to others but I can be quite serious if I deem it necessary.

Character Information
Character Name: Spacepope
Class: Warlock
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Spacepope
Total time /played on this character: 20 days. 17 hrs
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: 4 days
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: I’m a warlock so yeah no real difference but I am stacking spell power

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: No

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class: I am DPS heavy and support thanks to demonology and affliction (yay duel spec) meaning I can produce good stones and buffs (demonic pact). I can also roll out good DPS in affliction (5-7k DPS).

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant): I have no real TBC raid experience but i did do molten core and onyxia’s lair back when I first played. I have done all WOTLK raids bar ICC, OS and the later of Ulduar.

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you: I have just now decided to join a proper guild for raids.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): I have none

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing: no screens or vids available.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: 2.50 GHz quad core

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?: higher intellect and arcane resistance.

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?: To get ICC raid experience and to help out in a shortage of players should it arise.

Tell us why we should give you a trial: Because I can Give good raid support and do good DPS

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?: I would be O.K for the Friday and Saturday raids but if a raid starts before 5 o’clock (realm time) then i would not be able to attend

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?: I would be fine with it as long as it does not become a recurring thing.

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?: I do not like PVP all too much and I do not like alts (though I do have them). I am a willing participant in achievement runs.

Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?: No

If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?: If it is fine with the guild then yes

Link (or tell us about) something that you found entertaining and/or interesting (don't worry if its slightly off-colour): http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: I play CS:S, TF2, Garry’s mod, any RTS, All halo games, The fable series and any game with a solid story line. I started gaming when i was a small child and have loved it all my life.

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?: Yes

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator / iPhone attached to your account? Are you willing to purchase one?: No

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: any gear that is not enchanted will be soon due to me just buying epic flying and now having no money

Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?: Yes i have.

Last edited by Spacepope on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klenz

klenz

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock   [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:10 am

None of your gear is enchanted!

Without enchants, your not ready for raiding cyclops

Also you left quite a few questions on the application without any answers Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com
Spacepope

Spacepope

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock   [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:15 am

Fixed all missing fields and updated reason for no enchants.
Back to top Go down
gimli

gimli

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock   [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:25 am

Thank you for your application Spacepope, it has now been put up for discussion and you will have an answer as soon as we can decide.

Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
gimli

gimli

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock   [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

I am sorry to inform you we have to decline your application.

Good luck in your WoW future and continued search for a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock   [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
Page 1 of 1