Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Declined] feral, balance Druid Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Declined] feral, balance Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
druidoboy

[Declined] feral, balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] feral, balance Druid   [Declined] feral, balance Druid EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:57 pm

General Information:
Name: ricardo
Age & Gender: 15 male
Location/Timezone: The netherlands
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)? Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: I play wow 24/7 everyday

Character Information
Character Name: druidoböy
Class: druid
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Druidob%C3%B6y
Total time /played on this character: 10 days, 2 hours
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: i need one more lvl till 80
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: Im Feral so i got all my feral gear and im balance so i got that gear to balance is os

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: I dont have any alts

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class: My roll in a raid is dpsing all the mobs and bosses and get a high dps.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant): On 80 : Naxx 10 toc 10 25 os 10 and all tbc raids

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you: they were very quite and didnt talk at all

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): ?

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing: Cant make any screen shots is my new pc

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: 213 ms. FP is usually around 40-60

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?: i changed my tauren to this nelf, because i dont like to be horde, i want a social guild who's talking and they werent talking at all

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?: i was looking for a raid and someone was contecting me and gave me this site to apply

Tell us why we should give you a trial: Everyone deserve's it.

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?: Yes I would be available for those days, and i dont mind when the raid times are

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?: I wont mind it, i'll look for something to do like doing a BG or a HC orsomething

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?: 7 hours per day,

Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?: Nope.

If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?: Yes

Link (or tell us about) something that you found entertaining and/or interesting (don't worry if its slightly off-colour): i only listen to music...Razz

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history: Lots of nintendo games wargames wow and that kinda stuff

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?: Need to buy a headset for this new computer but i dont like talking i more of a listening person

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator / iPhone attached to your account? Are you willing to purchase one?: nope i dont have that

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here: -

Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?: I've read it all, and I agree.
Back to top Go down
Adatar

Adatar

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] feral, balance Druid   [Declined] feral, balance Druid EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Thanks for applying.

Your appliation is now on pending, we'll discuss it and get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
gimli

gimli

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] feral, balance Druid   [Declined] feral, balance Druid EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

We officers decided to decline you since we decided this ain't your time.

Feel free to try apply another time in the future.

GL in your guild search till then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] feral, balance Druid   [Declined] feral, balance Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] feral, balance Druid
Page 1 of 1