Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thelecos

[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental   [Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 am

: Application ::
-----------------------------------
Character Details
Character Name:Thelecos

Class:Shaman

Level:80

Please provide us with a link to your current raiding talent build and explain why you have chosen this spec : I Choose my spec cause it was recommended by some people i know who knew alot about elemental shamans so i though i sould try it out. And it worked out fine so im using this spec atm Smile
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hAG0qcdItGfzAo0xxco:kpbmMo

(Provide us with a link to your profile in the Armory) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Thelecos

Professions and Skill Level (Please include Secondary, e.g cooking)
Alchemy/herb 450
no secondary on this one but i have every proffesion in the game 450 exept from blacksmithing on all my other 80's

What Elixirs/Flasks/Buff food do you use in raids to boost your performance?
Flask of The Frost wyrm and Fish feast

Desribe what you think you would bring to our guild if accepted. (raiding and social aspects)
my raiding experience leads all the way back to Naxx 40 man and everything pre tbc and every boss upto Festergut n rotface ICC25

Character History
Previous Guilds:
most recent
Observatory

Reason for Leaving:
well my experience in that guild was good enough but the players the members of the guild was not ready to listen to tactics so therefore we didnt have much raiding and when we did it was mostly of wipes cause people though they didnt need 2 care about the tactics of the fights instead caring about "OH NO IM GONNA LOOSE MY DPS IF I MOVE"

When did you start this character and how long have you /played it?
this char? god.. 46days 6 hours
i started my shaman as a project from recruit a friend and lvled it up 2 70 then to 80 within in 23hours (i had waited 2 months with lvling it cause i was playing my priest at that time)

At that time i was enhancment intill i joined observatory where they needed an elemental shaman and i was asked to Respecc with the fact that they would gear me up and let me join raids so that i could learn tactics for fights. It went well intill people stopped listening and we just continued to wipe

my longest played char is my priest 420 days played since pre tbc

What encounters and raids have you experienced in WOTLK? (Feel free to add any special achievements such as Champion of the Frozen Wastes etc ):
i havent cleared Ulduar 14/15 cause when ever my guild got to that point they dispanded allways
was kinda anoying so i dont have any title for that raid instance
Twilight vanquisher Champ of the frozen wastes

But i got every instance from Naxx 10 - ICC 25 upto Rotface and festergut cause i havent raided further tho i have read all tacts for ICC

What previous raid experience do you have on any char? ( did you raid pre tbc or burning crusade with any special titles such as Hand of A'dal etc) :
Hand of A'dal no raided everything in that period yes
as you can see further up in the apply i write about my raiding pre tbc
but MC-naxx40

What do you think the responsibilities of your class are in a raid? :
my responsebilitys of a raider in the raid is that i provide Buffs for the whole raid

How would you feel if you were asked to respec by the guild or by your class leader to either help guild or improve your dps?
I would accept it as help from another player and i wouldnt do anything else than ask him how hed want me to spec cause id love to learn new ways to spec and to up my dps even more

How much Resistance do you have (ALL lvl 80 items only) and of What type ?
i dont have any

What is your Spell Rotation ?
Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Chain lightning, and Lighting Bolt X4
and repeat

Also Post a UI Screen Shot
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot020910234008.jpg/

And Post atleast a 3 min WWS or WMO Report on Test Dummie(Dps only)
www.wowmeteronline.com
wowwebstats.com

Recount:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot021010000324.jpg/

Technical Information

Do you have oRA2 Deadly Boss Mods and OMEN ?
(Please don't apply until you have)
yes i do
Do you have a microphone & Ventrilo installed?
Ofc i do
Describe your skills in spoken english:
my skills in spoken english? like an english man
What's your connection & computer hardware?
Fiberwire and ATI 4890+5770 Crossfire 3.6 dualcore AMD3
8gb RAM DDR3
watercooling from alienware
General Information

Alts and Level (if any):
7 80 and 1 36 paladin only class im missing is lock and warrior at 80

Are you or any of your alts currently guilded?:
No im not Left Observatory
Did you read our Rules & Policies?
Yes

What days can you play and what hours during those days (Please let us know now so no confusion is caused if you were to be accepted)?:
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)?
Wed, fri, sunday, monday i can attend yes i sould be fully available to raid those days to that time of the evening/night

Previous online gaming experience (if any):
online gaming ... Played CPL league CS1.6 for 2 years
Anything else you'd like to include about yourself:
notthing that i know off
CODMW2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above will be monitored during your trial period so be willing to try hard
I am willing to do whats necessary to be best

Thank you
Thelecos

I am sorry that i did not use your template but i have written to many apply's the last 2 days so im going to use a template i had from before i hope its ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Weix

Weix

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental   [Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 am

Good application, we will discuss it and then get back to you as soon as possible, Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
anthea

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental   [Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Hello Thelecos,

We just discussed your application and we agreed that you are not what we are looking for at the moment. Good luck finding another guild!

-Anthea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental   [Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Thelecos Shaman 12/02/10 Elemental
Page 1 of 1