Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gituku

[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue   [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 pm

General Information:
Name: Engromada
Age & Gender: 25 Male
Location/Timezone: UK
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)?
Tell us a little about yourself: I love wow, im a rogue... i play wow too much, i like to repgrind, raid, pvp and do achivements.

Character Information
Character Name: Gituku
Class: Rogue
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Gituku
Total time /played on this character: 80 days three hours ^^
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: 40 /played days! i spent a LOT of time just messing abotu having fun!
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess: i have 3x gear sets... raiding, pvp and fishing! Wink and 2x specks, one for raidign one for pvp.

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: Nope.

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class: my role in a raid is to do as much damage as physically possible to the appropriate target(s), whilst working the fight mechanics optimally and not pulling agro. Other duties include looking for traps and marking them with smoke flairs, and... sometimes Tricks of trade and AoE to help a tank round up adds quickly and maintain agro (like on deathwhisper).

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant): I used to play Terokkar(realm) and passed through the "top" alliance and horde raiding guilds, didnt get on with them very well because they were too elitist and lacked maturity, so i came to bladefist and have since just been in an amature 10 man raid group, raiding casually, but miss a larger guild and miss my 25 man runs. I've cleared icc 10 and 25 up to putricide, ToC 10 and 25, and a few lesser raids. I only started raiding in WOTLK.

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you: all of them could vouch for me! Very Happy I'm leaving because they are a 10 man+alts guild who focus only on 10 man content and... theres only 10 people in the guild! (it wasn;t like that when i joined, but the guild split into two for some reason i dont really understand to be honest). they aren't too please i'm leaving, because i'm by far their top dps.

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc): Havent used them for ages, sorry.... just been doing the casual 10 man runs.

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img693/6799/76615172.jpg

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: i have no lag issues avg latency is between 60 and 120, fps is usually arround 70 in 25 mans mid fight withs pells flying everywhere =) cba to write my computer stats out but they are fine.

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?: lol been horde to alliance a few times. im human for the expertise for when i get swords, and for the pvp stealth detect and the move that means i dont need a pvp trinket. when i was horde i was orc (for axe specialization).

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?: seem a nice friendly mature, sress free guild, more members than my current one(the more the merryer) and you are progressing through ICC which is always fun Smile

Tell us why we should give you a trial: because if you don't, imma tell my mommy! *stomps foot*.... okay... my raiding skills are very high standard, i know my class well, the game well and im a top performer. and im a nice guy! =)

What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?: Sure, usually i cant get to raid untill arround 19:50(serv time) because of family meal times etc, but staying late, im up for that aslong as we arent wiping hopelessly on one boss for hours :p

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?: fine by me, honestly if i dont get to come on a raid, i have SO much other stuff to do ill just enjoy the time off, really.

Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?: im online whenever im not working, im a total achivement freak, pvp-o-holic and im leveling a druid alt purely for farming (my rogue is JC/ENGI for maxi DPS)

Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?: no, had a real good chat with missnoble, though.

If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?: Yup, if i like you lot and you lot like me, i won't be going anywhere =) and i sure wont be leaving wow any time soon =)

Link (or tell us about) something that you found entertaining and/or interesting (don't worry if its slightly off-colour): soemthing i found entertaining? gosh that's specific! Very Happy erm... biggest entertainment factors other than wow for me atm were the Misfits TV series, funnyest thing i have seen in years, seriously! and kelly armstrong's sci-fi books, i'm hooked on them, she's an amazingly tallented author, who writes with an occoult/horror modern day theme.

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history:

^^ i could write a novel here! i started young, back in 1997 when ultima online was released, played that for a good number of years, i've played at least 5 years of runescape... have played almost every MMORPG ever made except the current starwars and final fantasy's. Now i just play wow, been playing for a little over a year now. Smile

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?:

Sure do, sure am!

Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator / iPhone attached to your account? Are you willing to purchase one?:

Yes i do, im computer security obsessed.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:

Well that was a nice short app form =)
I'd like to just mention the combat over mutilate choice. a lot of people as that mutilate is "the best", and on single target totally uninterupted fights with no target swapping it is, but those aren't the ICC fights where most groups struggle... and mutilate only edges ahead by an eyelash in those cases any way. and as an added bonus, when i get some swords ill have the extra expertise so i can drop some exp gems for more dps!

ooh and im a spreadsheeting, dps maximizing theorycrafting sort of guy, always give my 100% in raids =)

Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?:

Nope... ah okay ill go read your stuff...
Okay now i have! understood and accepted.
lol i love the no angst part, every guild should have that Very Happy
as for ora2, never used that before but ill get it if you guys want me to ^^
Back to top Go down
Chaosreaver

Chaosreaver

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue   [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Added you to pending, i can see that your quite tired of doing 10 man icc with your current guild, but i'll have to let you know that we are doing 10 man runs atm as well and we will be doing that for quite a while.

Please log out with your Pve gear on next time.

We will discuss your application and get back to you as soon as we can.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Gituku

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue   [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:40 pm

ah yeah im happy doing a load of 10 mans just, i'd like to get back to 25 mans some time too. and they dont ever plan to do that.
Back to top Go down
Chaosreaver

Chaosreaver

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue   [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Ahh okay thats good to hear, we are defentatly aiming for 25 man, but first we just need to progress a bit more in icc 10 and get some more members.

Your application is still under discussion.
Get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Missnoble
Admin
Missnoble

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue   [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 am

Sorry for the long wait, but we're happy to announce that you got accepted to Risen Heroes.

Welcome!

Please /w myself or any fo my Officers/CL's for an invite!

-Missnoble geek
Back to top Go down
https://risenheroes.danskforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue   [Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Gituku - Combat rogue
Page 1 of 1