Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caek

Caek

[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake-   [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:24 pm

General Information:
Name: Chris
Age & Gender: 17, Male
Location/Timezone: Devon, South-West England, GMT
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)? Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Chris, im 17, I am studying A level Biology/Chemistry/Phsychology/History. I love Water Polo and WoW. I play water polo for my county in Devon (;

Character Information
Character Name: Caek
Class: Rogue
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Caek
Total time /played on this character: 86 days, 12 hours
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: hm, this character I spammed level in 6 days (totally nerded out).
List and describe any gear sets for other specs that you possess:
Well, I don't have alternate gear sets, but I could easily swap gems i.e. AP gems atm for ArP * Haste gems for Combat etc.

Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here:
Torake - 80 Warlock - Needs to farm some badge gear
AnĂ­mal - 80 Druid - Full Conquest - Tank * Feral DPS as MS/OS.

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class:
Obviously, Rogues are a pure dps class, so I would be doing raw dps, but along side of that I have a helpful role, i.e. Kicking/Interrupting Spell casts, TotT people and AoE (to stop aggro gains from other raid members) and generally keeping an eye out for people making silly mistakes.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant):
I have played since Vanilla, on my Warlock and Druid - how ever my Rogue came along in TBC. But hit 80 in Wotlk. Collectivly I have cleared
Naxx 10/25 - OS 10/25 - VoA 10/25 - Ulduar 10 (apart from Yogg)/25 (Yogg again) TotC 10/25 (.. not TotGC :/) and so far, only first wing of ICC pugged. But Im SO eager to start.

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you:
Im in Forlorn Hope atm, well the raiding style isnt firm enough for me, and yet, Ive spoken to a few people about it and they all say it doesnt suit everyone, so everyone is happy with what ever decision I make. In terms of vouching (Sillie)

Link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc):
[15:07:08][Caek][Animal] says: Recount - DPS for Heroic Training Dummy 15:04:43-15:06:56
[15:07:08][Caek][Animal] says: 1. Caek 4320 (100%)

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, preferably in a raid), and/or a video of you playing: [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Wowscrnshot021210144317

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids: Eh, im not so much of a wizz, if given to instructions how to find these, will happily supply. But over all, minimal lagg during raids, MS and Latency low (usually).

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?:
Well.. Im a Dwarf Female (..hot I know) and I just love the Stone Form racial which provides a de-buffer againsts bleeds and poisons which is useful in both PvP and PvP. If I were to change races to Horde, I would pick a Troll, due to buffed racials - gief haste.

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?:
Well, the GM is one of my longest known WoW mates
Heard its an ace guild
Spoken to afew members and already got along with a few
Looking for an awesome place to raid.
Tell us why we should give you a trial:
Im a good dps, active WoW player, Mature (but not an old man..) within reason and overall imo Im a nice guy to play with.
What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?:
Every time is fine for me, and in terms of raiding on a saturday, unless I have a wtfbbq long essay to write, im up for any progression raids.

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?:
Totally fine with it, rather have the guild progress on a whole, than be whiny and ruin a raid.
Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?:
Hm, I am very active in PvP on my rogue and overall, I would say I spend about 40+ hours a week.. but literally I have no clue; time flies eh.
Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?:
Missnoble <3
If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?:
Yes
Link (or tell us about) something that you found entertaining and/or interesting (don't worry if its slightly off-colour):
www.sickipedia.com - The jokes on there are so so SO wrong, but so good (;

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history:
Ive played CS:S for 2 years. Recently bought HL2:DM. WoW has been my main game however ^^
Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?:
Yes
Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator / iPhone attached to your account? Are you willing to purchase one?:
Do not have one atm, but yes, if required I could.
If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:
I know my gear isnt fantastically pro, how ever Im a dedicated guy and willing to bust my ass off to succeed.
Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?:
Yes (:

- Cheers Guys, looking forward to hearing.
Back to top Go down
Weix

Weix

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake-   [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 am

We will discuss our thoughts about Female Dwarfs in the guild. We will have an answer tommorow.

Good Luck mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Caek

Caek

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake-   [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 am

Hmkay (:

Going to be a looong evening :I
Back to top Go down
Weix

Weix

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake-   [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Accepted

Welcome and Congratulations. I will toss you and invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake-   [Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake- Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] 80 Rogue App -Caek/Torake-
Page 1 of 1