Home of the Risen Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Risen Heroes

Ours is not to reason why Ours is but to do and die

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:38 pm
Statistics
We have 82 registered users
The newest registered user is mardthomah

Our users have posted a total of 588 messages in 188 subjects
Latest topics
» Risen Heroes DKP system !
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby Missnoble Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

» [Declined] feral, balance Druid
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby gimli Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

» [Accepted] resto shammy
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby Adatar Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

» [Accepted] Sazukio - Combat Rogue
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby gimli Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:05 am

» [Accepted] Destro Lock - Electronica
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

» [Declined] Demonology/Affliction warlock
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 am

» [Declined] Protection paladin
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby gimli Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 am

» [Accepted] tank/dps paladin
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby gimli Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

» [Accepted]hunter application
[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Emptyby gimli Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[Accepted] Hakkefarzen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakkefarzen

[Accepted] Hakkefarzen Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Hakkefarzen   [Accepted] Hakkefarzen EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Character Information
Name: Mads Larsen
Age & Gender: 20 years old, male
Location/Timezone: Denmark
Can you attend our four scheduled raids (Wed, Fri, Sun and Monday 20.00-23.00)?: Can't "promise" I'll be there for every single raid, since I have a life outside WoW to take care of :p But the raiding times are definitely not a problem - and I like to help Smile
Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a guy of 20 years of age, and I work as an international forwarder in a small company near my hometown. I live in a little town, Hals, near one of Denmark's biggest cities, Aalborg. I spend a lot of time with my friends watching football, playing PS3 and ofc. WoW. I am generally a casual down-to-earth-guy, who likes to rock it out a bit - which sometimes shows on vent. ;-)

Character Information
Character Name: Hakkefarzen
Class: Warlock
Total time /played on this character: 2 years or so with time outs in an between.
How long did you take to level from 70-80?: 2 weeks or so.
Do you have any reasonably geared alts that you are prepared to play as well? List & describe them here: Don't have any alts.

Describe your role in a raid - and go into detail; this is your chance to demonstrate to us that you know your class: Mainly all out dps, besides some encounters where I need to cc by fearing, banishing or enslave. Etc. ToTC Champions fight.

Raiding Information
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/TBC if relevant): No "known" guilds I guess. Been part of different raiding guilds since Vanilla. Raids cleared: Onyxia (Vanilla), Molten Core, Naxx (10+25), Karazhan, ToTC (25), Onyxia WoTL (10), VoA (10+25), OS (10+25) and I know tacs for Saurfang @ ICC.

Reason for Leaving your current guild. If you are leaving on good terms, give us the names of anyone who could vouch for you: I'm not in any guild at the moment.

List your computer's stats and your internet connection. Include average latency and FPS during raids:
Intel Core i7-860 4x2.86GHz
8GB DDR3-1333 Kingston
Nvidia GF GTX 260 896MB Core192
Internet connect: 20/1

Explain your reasoning for being your current race if Alliance. If Horde, what race would you pick when you change?: I think gnomes look extremely cool in general - and they are generally my first choice of race @ Alliance. Since they don't have any racial passive abillities to inhance caster performance, this is clearly not the reason why I've chosen to be a gnome ;-)

Risen Heroes and You
Why do you want to join Risen Heroes?:
Mainly because I've been looking for a serious raiding guild. Also because I have the idea of the members of Risen Heroes are not selfish as in only focusing on getting gear and helping themselves.
Tell us why we should give you a trial:
I'm a social, friendly and neat guy who's main reason for playing WoW - or any other game - is to have some fun. If I don't enjoy a game, I wont play it. And since I play WoW, it also means that I'm enjoying it - alot. And when I enjoy something I commit to the game or the team I am playing for.
What are your thoughts on beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Would you be available for occasional Friday / Saturday raids during progression?:
I have no problem with that. The main reason for a guild is to move further ahead as a team, and to reach new hights. If that includes staying up a bit later than usual - so be it. I am active on most fridays and saturdays, yes.

How do you feel about sitting out when raid composition demands it?:
I believe, that the raid leader is the one giving the calls regarding and during raids - so if he decides it will be to the better for the team as a whole, then I'm not arguing.
Are you active in any non-raiding aspects of WoW like PVP, achievements, or alts? On average how many hours are you online each week?:
I'm not PvP'ing at all at the moment. Though I have been PvP'ing quite a lot (mostly in BGs) and with no real achievements. In average I probably spend like 30-40 hours ingame a week. Depends on my mood and what game I feel like playing.

Do you know any raiders in Risen Heroes?:
No, I don't. But I have been doing several HCs with some of your members (can't remember who exactly) - and I've been given a good impression of the guild's members and the guild as a whole.
If accepted, do you see yourself raiding with us long term?:
Definitely.
Link (or tell us about) something that you found entertaining and/or interesting (don't worry if its slightly off-colour):
When I see people slip or fall. No matter if it's in a movie or in real life, I just can't avoid laughing when a person falls.

Additional Information
Do you play any other games? Give us an idea of your general gaming background/history:
I play Counter-Strike 1.6 - which I've been playing for 7 years or so.
I also play several games on my PS3 like FIFA, GTA IV, Assassin's Creed, Army of Two and Fallout 3.

Do you have a working microphone and headset, and are you willing & able to speak on Vent when required?:
Yes I do, and I have no problem using it Smile
Do you have a Blizzard Authenticator / iPhone attached to your account? Are you willing to purchase one?:
Negative and negative.

If there is anything else you would like to add, or you have any closing comments, include them here:
If you want a helpful, social and cheering guy in your guild for raids or any other guild related action - you really get the whole package with me Very Happy I enjoy helping out guild members as well as improving my own gear ofc.

Have you read and understood Guild Policies and Raid Information?:
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Missnoble
Admin
Missnoble

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hakkefarzen   [Accepted] Hakkefarzen EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 am

Hi there and thank you for taking interest in our guild.
I'm gonna add you to pending meanwhile we discuss your application between officers.

But also I want to ask a few more questions to your application.

• You didn't say which days you could raid. If you can't say some precise days then atleast give us some idea on which days fit you best since this is a very important part.
  • We need people who are all you mentioned above. Helpful, social, mannered and mature but what we do need as a very important aspect from guild members too are they have too be devoted to this guild. Previous experience tells us alot like to join to come "help" the guild and that these members usually fail at some point where people devoted to the guild simply last alot longer.
  • Would be nice with some names on previous guilds. No matter whether they are/where famous or not but it help us give us an idea of you.
  • You wrote quite alot of hours playing and not any precise /played time either. What is your /played and what are you spending all these hours on?

Please answer following questions given and we'll return with a response on your application asap thank you.

Good Luck.

-Missnoble
Back to top Go down
https://risenheroes.danskforum.net
Hakkefarzen

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hakkefarzen   [Accepted] Hakkefarzen EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:45 pm

My total /played is 52 days.

I can almost raid every of the given days as you mention in your post - but I need to take care of my real life as well, which I hope and expect you have an understanding for.

Most of the guids I've been a part of has been for long periods of time - since I like devoting myself to a guild and the challenges that comes with it.

Previous guilds: Immune to Naxx, Get Skills Or Die Tryin', Kyro
The abovementioned are the guids i remember ...

I spend my hours ingame helping some of my mates gear up, farming heroics and just in general joining some PUGs in order to get some more raid experience.

PUGs are just not what I want, since it is rarely very structured and often you fail because people don't live up to the standards.

If you need any further information, don't hesitate to ask.

- Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Missnoble
Admin
Missnoble

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hakkefarzen   [Accepted] Hakkefarzen EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi again Hakkefarzen What a Face

It is my pleasure to inform you that we accepted you for this guild and welcome you.

Please whisper myself or any of my officers for an invitation to the guild.

Cya soon
-Missnoble
Back to top Go down
https://risenheroes.danskforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hakkefarzen   [Accepted] Hakkefarzen Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Hakkefarzen
Page 1 of 1